About Hello Bright Cleaning Co.
Because clean matters.
What's different about us?
- We are a locally owned, minority owned, and woman owned
- We pay living wage
- We are people first company
- We give back to our community by providing free cleanings to patients going through cancer treatment.
- We provide exceptional customer service
- We are fully Bonded and Insured
- Our cleaning is high quality and through
- We are punctual and consistent – you can count on us!
- Automated text and email reminders
- Easy card payments
- Fully background checked and vetted employees (NEVER contractors)
- 100% Guarantee – If you’re not happy, we’ll come back to reclean at no cost to you.
Get A Free Quote
Book Your Clean
Enjoy Your Sparkling Home!
About the Owner
Hello Bright Cleaning Co. is a minority-owned, woman-owned residential cleaning service based in Asheville, North Carolina. Imani Hamilton is the owner of Hello Bright Cleaning Co.
She loves helping professionals and families discover the incredible benefits of taking cleaning off the to do list. She started her company to put her finance business degree to work, do her part in helping our local economy, and to provide an awesome job experience for hard-working women.
She believes that treating her employees well first, translates into an exceptional experience for her clients.
One of her favorite endeavors to date is participating in the nonprofit foundation Cleaning for a Reason and providing free house cleanings for women who are undergoing treatment for cancer. Read more about our charity involvement and our other core values here.
Cleaning for A Reason - Our Charity Partner
Know someone who would LOVE to join our team?
We are a proud member of Cleaning For A Reason, a nonprofit organization that serves all the United States and Canada. The mission is to give the gift of free house cleaning to patients undergoing treatment for any type of cancer. The goal is to let these brave and strong people focus on their health and treatment while we focus on, and take away the worry and work of, cleaning their homes– free of charge.
We are among the over 1,200 maid services that donate free housecleaning to patients who are undergoing treatment for cancer. Since 2006, our partner maid services have volunteered their time to clean for over 30,200 women – valued at over $10,000,000.
We love building great teams who love their work and enjoy contributing to our local WNC community. If you know someone who would love to work with Hello Bright Cleaning Co, send them our link to apply!