We know that you need us now more than ever because a clean home isn’t just a happy home — it’s a safer, healthier home too. Cleaning is not a luxury service anymore, it’s a matter of health and safety.
You are our #1 priority as we work through this current health crisis together.
Now included with EVERY house cleaning or available as a stand-alone service:
High-Touch Sanitization Cleaning Service
Active Steps We Are Taking:
The health of our clients, their families, and our staff is of utmost importance, now more than ever.
Here are the practical steps that we are taking to prevent the spread of the virus:
- We will thoroughly wash our hands upon entering your home.
- We will wear a mask at all times.
- We will wear gloves at all times during
- We are using a hospital-grade disinfectant. While we are a green cleaning company, we understand the importance of disinfecting and sanitizing surfaces according to the guidelines put our by the CDC and EPA.
- We will use proper protocol and procedures to properly sanitize surfaces.
- We will thoroughly wash our hands prior to exiting your home.
- We will not send anyone into your home who has had a fever, was sick, or suspects illness within the past 14 days.
We understand that these are difficult times. If you have any questions of concerns, feel free to give us a call. We would be happy to answer any questions you may have or simply be listening ear on the other end of the phone.
We We Ask of You
Prior to restarting service or starting new service we ask that you inform us if:
- Has anyone in your home had a fever in the past 14 days
- Has anyone in your home self-quarantined in the past 14 days
- We will ask that when we clean your home, you move to another room than the room we are working in so that we can both practice proper social distancing.